1) Your prayers. Lots of it. R’s mum is in the hospital again. (Yes, she was discharged only in mid March after her month long stay the last time). Please send lots of good cheer, sunshine and positive thoughts her way.
And for once in my life I am not being able to feel bright and shiny and think everything’s gonna be just fine. So yes, I need a little help. A little hope.
2) A more professional work environment. Don’t get me wrong here. I love my work, I love what I do, I love the fact that I can wear skirts and 3/4ths to work. That I don’t have to keep buying shirts and salwar kameez for work. But I would like a little more professionalism. Response to emails, taking ownership and responsibility for your bit of work, coming to work on time, keeping deadlines, resigning in appropriate manner, NOT dragging your feet in office while working - of course, to name a few.
Fresh shirts and smart shoes can bring a lot of difference you know. Really.
3) A place to call my own in Calcutta.
And I cannot explain this. At all.
4) My mother. Here. With me. Right now.
And she is not coming this summer.
5) A lot of strength to go see my grandmother. And to fight the tears when I hold her hand. And when I have to let go.
The last time she took about twenty minutes to let go of my hand.
I am a little more than disoriented at the moment and my brain seems to be scattered more than usual. A little too much going on in life.
I got rid of my nose pin and got a nose ring for myself. Helped get rid of a memory that I did not want to keep.
Random posts. But I am still writing. No? It is okay only? No?